Read moreShow less
This Fresenius pump comes in perfect working condition, with a 30 days return
30 day Money Back Guarantee
Fast Shipping Worldwide
3D Secured Payment
Specification of Volumat MC Agilia
- Flow rate range: 1-1200 ml/h in normal mode (1ml/h increment).
- 0.1 - 99.9 ml/h in micro mode (0.1 ml/h increment). Flow rate can be limited according to drug name (soft and hard limits) with Vigilant®, the IV Medication Safety Solution
- Flow rate accuracy: + / -5% and even better in most clinical situations.
- 5 setting modes are available: ml/h only (if optional drop sensor is used), Volume / Time with automatic calculation of the flow rate, Volume + Flow rate, Flow rate + Time, combination of Volume + Time + Rate.
- OCS patent: The Occlusivity Check System is the only auto-test to check the good working order of the pump in association with its set and thus preventing risk of free-flow.
- Bolus: 1200 ml/h, adjustable from 50 ml/h to 1200ml/h by 50 ml/h increments.
- Programming modes:
- No drug names: infusion without any display of the drug names
- Drug labelling: infusion with the drug names displayed.
- Vigilant® Drug'Lib: the secured IV administration mode by soft and hard limits.
- Customized drug library with Vigilant®, the IV Medication Safety Solution.
- 2 pressure modes: variable (from 50 to 750 mmHg, 50 mmHg increment) or 3 pre-set levels.
- DPS: The Dynamic Pressure System - DPS - warns of pressure variations. A risk of obstruction or a possible leak in the infusion line can thus be anticipated.
- Battery: Li-Ion, battery life at least 8 hours at 100 ml/h, remaining battery life and battery charge level available on the display.
- Dimensions (H/W/D/) 145 x 130 x 135 mm / Weight: ~2000 gr.
This pump comes in perfect working condition with a good battery.
A power cord will be delivered.
This pump can be used with 110V and 220V, worldwide.
We are offering a 30 days return on this equipment.
Please feel free to contact us for any question!